RE: Exchange way and MDaemon way

  • From: "Opeyemi Olomo" <o.olomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 07:59:30 +0100

Go to Exchange system administrator-->Servers-->Protocols-->SMTP-->Default SMTP

You will now see a list of the outgoing mail queue

To open up any container, right-click on the container and choose Enumerate

After this, open the container by double-clicking on it.

When you choose to delete any mail u have the option of sending an NDR or not
sending one

I hope this helps.

N.B. Also note that the file size of each mail will be displayed.

Opeyemi Olomo
Corporate Development,
Ocean and Oil Holdings
10th Floor, The Octagon
13A AJ Marinho Drive, Victoria Island Lagos
Office Tel No: +234 1 320 0818-9 Ext: 123