RE: Exchange warnings

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 10:04:10 -0400

This is a known problem in Exchange 2000, you need the following hot

Raj Periyasamy
Systems Administrator
MCSE(Messaging), CCNA

Date:  5/29/2005
Time:  7:16:20 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: EX01
The virtual memory necessary to run your Exchange server is fragmented
in such a way that performance may be affected. It is highly recommended
that you restart all Exchange services to correct this issue.
For more information, click

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking:
Leading Network Software Directory: