Exchange v5.5 double (ghost) instances in Public Folder

  • From: "G. E. E. R. Koch" <G.E.E.R.Koch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 02:41:02 -0600

Worthy Colleagues,

I have double instances (replicated from other servers) in my public
folder (originally from a former server that no longer exists) which I
cannot access, remove or change (from the admin tool or a client). The
other servers in the site seem to have the same problem and can't seem to
access the objects.
Can anyone give me some pointers as to how I can resolve this problem?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

Giljam Koch