RE: Exchange user count?

  • From: "Neil Hobson" <Neil.Hobson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 17:34:27 +0100

Also, depending on the number of servers in the admin group, another
quick(ish) method is to run ADUC, right-click the domain and choose
Find.  In the 'Find' drop-down box, choose 'Exchange Recipients'.  On
the 'Storage' tab you can then choose each server in the Admin Group in
turn.  When you click Find, the number of users on that server is
displayed at the bottom.

Might be a pain if you've got loads of servers in the AG, though.  :)