RE: Exchange tool

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:10:25 -0400

Auditing is the only other way to record who opened a mailbox.  You'd want
to audit the event log to see what you get and cross reference that with the
user id's.

Other processes that open the mailbox include MAPI based virus scanners and
any other MAPI based access to the mailboxes.  Depends on what you have inst