Exchange tool

  • From: "Stelley, Douglas" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:02:45 -0400

I've been tasked to provide a report that show when users last opened
their mailbox. In ESM, I can go to mailboxes and there is a column "Last
Logon Time". This is no good, as each mailbox is touched by "NT
AUTHORITY\SYSTEM" too often to be of any use. I need to know when the
user got in, not the system. Does anyone know of, or use any such tool?
On a similar note, besides the Mailbox Manager, is there any other
process that would be using
"NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM" to touch a mailbox? If I stopped, or only ran the
management process, say once a month, could I then use the "Last Logon
Time" in mailboxes for this report?
p.s. the boss wants to know who doesn't yet use the email they've so
generously provided.....
Doug Stelley
Network Administrator
Olean General Hospital

the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any release, dissemination,
have received this communication in error please notify the author immediately
by replying to this message and deleting the original message. Thank you.