Exchange tabs do not appear in AD

  • From: "D Grau" <>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 15:30:43 -0500

We recently installed our first Exchange Server 2003 on Windows Server 2003
SP1.  Logs indicate that the installation was successful, but the Exchange
tabs (Exchange General, Exchange Features, E-Mail Addresses) have not
appeared in Active Directory.  I had actually expected these to appear
following the ForestPrep, but wasn't alarmed when they didn't since
OrgPrepCheck reported ForestPrep and DomainPrep were successful.  Is there
something I need to do to display the Exchange tabs?
Thanks for any assistance!
Denise Grau