RE: Exchange stoped send and recive mail

  • From: "Messias Helio Mandua" <mmandua@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 10:13:33 +0200

Thanks alot for your response!

No, i am more comfortable with Portuguese, but i feel that my english is not Bad.

Yes, i installed SP2 on exchange 2003 and after words no email could go out.

So the configuration still the way it was, while before it was working perfectly.

The services a running no they is nothing on event long.

so i was thing on running again the service pack 2 to see if i did not miss nothing on there. i dont know if it will not crash my system at all.

One more time thank you, expecting your answer

Messias

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!