RE: Exchange stoped send and recive mail

  • From: "William Lefkovics" <william@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 23:48:23 -0800

If you are more comfortable with German, Microsoft has a german newsgroup on
its news server.
Group:
microsoft.public.de.exchange
At:
news.microsoft.com

So, after applying sp2. Outlook clients could not connect via MAPI?
I assume this is Exchange 2003 sp2 you applied?

Anything in the application event log?

  _____

From: "Ripon Bahl" <ripon.bahl@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>