RE: Exchange slow sending outbound messages

  • From: "Erelis, Dan (Calgary)" <Dan_Erelis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 11:25:39 -0600

What's your SMTP layout look like? Do you have multiple internal E2K
servers funneling through another SMTP E2K box that routes externally?
Actually that aside you should not see client side IP's connecting to
the SMTP gateway period, unless you have scripts running that use an
engine like blat or something. Is that connection you are seeing from a
client or server IP?
..Dan