RE: Exchange services shutting down intermittently[Scanned]

  • From: "Simon Bound" <Simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 15:31:31 -0000

I have seen this before as well. I made sure that I was fully patched up
on Exchange 2K and the problem went away. Having said that it's not that
easy to ascertain which patches you have installed and which additional
patches you need. It's better with E23K as SP2 is now out - at least I
can monitor and record patching availability.