RE: Exchange services shutting down intermittently

  • From: "Bruce J. Rose" <brose@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 11:10:08 -0500

I agree fully but this is the truth, MS servers have problems and
sometimes the specific problem cannot be identified but can be NIPPED IN
THE BUD.  I truly agree on your response but after baby sitting a server
experiencing this problem for 2 weeks and trying everthing I could think
of I tried my solution and Hey I aint touch it since.  My solution may
not make much since but it fixed my problem.

Thanks Bruce Rose