Exchange services

  • From: "Dan Klobnak" <dan.klobnak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 15:59:58 -0500

Belated thanks for those of you who offered advice on an issue last
week.
Using Exchange Standard 2000 sp3 on W2k Sp4 server. Question regarding
the various services and the Log On As account.
1. Are there any other services related to Exchange other than those
named Microsoft Exchange **** ?
2. Reason I ask: all of those use the Log On As account of
"LocalSystem". I had created a user account to Log On and run my SQL
services for better security, and was curious about doing the same for
Exhange. Anyone do that, and if so, what rights would that account
require? Thanks a lot.