Exchange server very slow

  • From: shabbar babrawala <shabbardar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 23:36:01 -0800 (PST)

  Dear all,

  Since the past two days we are unable to connect to the exchange the event
log shows this  warning message
  The Microsoft Exchange Site Replication Service could not initialize its
Exchange database (EDB) and returned error 1. The Site Replication Service will
wait in a semi-running state so the database can be restored from backup and
the SRS can mount it.
  users get a message trying to connect but it never does

  This is happenning every 2-3 weeks and then it resolves on its own.
  we are running server 2003 and exchange 2003 on the same box

  Please can someone help me fix this
  thanks

  shabbar

Yahoo! Shopping