[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange server delivery latency: need help!

  • From: "Tony Afriyie" <tony.afriyie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 08:43:23 -0400

Jabber,

  Are you familiar with Microsoft Exchange Best Practices Analyzer Tool? You
may wanna download it from Microsoft website and run it on the Exchange
Server to find out what could be possible causing this latency on your
server.

Here is the link to download the tool:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=DBAB201F-4BEE-4943-
AC22-E2DDBD258DF3
<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=DBAB201F-4BEE-4943
-AC22-E2DDBD258DF3&displaylang=en> &displaylang=en