Exchange server Administration Clinet

  • From: "Suresh" <kt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 07:48:23 -0700

Please help.

I have installed exchange server 2000 on one of our 2 windows 2000 advance
server domain controller (the secondary controller).The exchange seems to
be working since I can use outlook pop access and web access to the
exchange server.I can also add new users using Active directory user
administration.How ever I cannot use the exchange server administration
client (also installed on the same windows 2000 domain controller).When i
open the administration client and and click the browse button it gives me
an error "List of microsoft exchange server computer not available " with
an error ID:c10312c8.

If i put the name of the server and click ok, it gives me an error"The
micorsoft exchange server does not resopnd" error ID
"DS_E_COMMUNICATIONS_PROBLEM".

Please  help. I need to fix this at the earliest.

Thanks in advance.