Exchange server 2003

  • From: "Sureshbabu" <i_sureshbabu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 10:40:37 -0600

Recently I added  a new server with windows 2003/exchange server 2003.
These are the issues I am having.
With in the company the mails are bouncing bcak,If I send it will reaches
to the sender. Is some thing is happenning
Outlook web access: I can access outlook web access. When I try to send
mail it promts me log on screen. I do not know where to check the settings
for outlook web access.
Try to access emais using VPN: I am getting error message like " exchange
server is not avilable". But I tried usig dial up it works fine. I can
browse files from the server. I need help on this one.
Please help me out. These are the issues I am having presently.
Your help may ge great
Suresh