RE: Exchange security item-level

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 07:07:33 -0500

Make 2 separate folders.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Kop [mailto:exchange@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 4:38 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Exchange security item-level

I have a question. This is the situation:
I have a Public Folder in Exchange "Public Agenda". Now I want to have 2
kinds of groups who can fully controll the items the insert in the
But they my not see any kind of the items of the other group.

I do not want to make 2 seperate folders.

Please help me with this question.

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking: Leading
Network Software Directory: