Re:Exchange returned error

  • From: "laxmaanan" <laxmaanan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 10:00:52 +0530

Dear sir,
I have been anyed due to following error messages returned by the Exchange
server 2000

neerajs@xxxxxxxxxxxx on Fri, 19 Dec 2003 17:25:05 +0530
assistance, contact your system administrator.
    < #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1
<neerajs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>... Relaying denied>

People are getting connection died information who are sending message from and some other domains.
Header as follows:

Date: 11 Dec 2003 07:50:49 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxxx  Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book
To: laxmaanan@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: failure delivery
Message from
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

Connected to but connection died. (#4.4.2)
I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too

Is there any list available for these error nubers to find out the reason
for returned message.

Help me out please.