RE: Exchange replication

  • From: "Zoran" <zmarjanovic@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 01:09:12 -0700

Thanks Al,

There is no distance. I want to do it in the same room, to have foult
tolerance for my main location. As I don't have experience with clustering
and we have limited budget for it, I believed that soft solution would be
cheaper. But non of these solutions I found is well documented and local
resellers told me it looks too good on paper to be true. I read at
marathontecnologies site that they have a patented solution for data
protection as well, so I thought it could be a standard option.
Can you recommend me a good and not too expensive hardware solution? I
will use 2 ASUS 2400 servers with w2k advanced servers.

Zoran