Exchange replication

  • From: "Zoran" <zmarjanovic@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 05:50:42 -0700

Hi people,

Does anyone have experience with a software that could be used for real
time replication of exchange stores. I found: Double Take and Geo Cluster
(too expensive for me), Veritas-volume replicator, Marathon
Technologies-FT Server, Legato-Co-Standby Server. Only Legato offers tryal
version, but I would be happy to get a piece of advice from smb who used
one of these.
And one more question. What do you think is there any chance that this
kind of software recognise a logical error on source server and stop
replication instead of copying the error to the target server?

Thanks

Zoran