RE: Exchange permissions

  • From: "A.L Paul" <alikanza@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 11:27:57 +0300

When creating a mail account,you need to be careful to either use it while
its you logged onto that computer or allow it log onto any users
account.this is achieved by selecting properties for that users
profile->properties again->advanced tab->(under logon network
security)select none.
should help you.