RE: Exchange newbie need help with server not receiving mail due to possible internal DNS issue...

  • From: "Ezzeldin S. Ezzeldin" <ezzeldin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 23:41:45 -0400

You have no mx record;
Non-authoritative answer:
mail.nubiint.com        MX preference = 0, mail exchanger =
mail.nubiint.com

mail.nubiint.com        nameserver = ns.tzo.com
mail.nubiint.com        nameserver = ns2.tzo.com
mail.nubiint.com        nameserver = ns3.tzo.com
mail.nubiint.com        nameserver = ns4.tzo.com
mail.nubiint.com        nameserver = ns5.tzo.com
mail.nubiint.com        internet address = 0.0.0.0