RE: Exchange newbie

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 15:25:00 -0000

Hi Craig

When you recreated the account did you create a new mailbox?, if you did then
you will be unable to reconnect the account as you can only have one mailbox
per account.

You can delete the mailbox that is currently assigned to the account and then
reconnect it to the original account.

Hope this helps

Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Limited
Desk:   +44 (0)118 909 5630
Mobile: +44 (0)7966 858108
MSN IM: markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Blog: http://blogs.technet.com/mfugatt
If you have any feedback about my work, please let either myself or my manager
Andy Gitsham know at andygi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or telephone +44 118 909 3233