RE: Exchange is sending Blank messages..........wierd Problem.

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 15:31:30 -0400

Why have you got an smtp connector???

-----Original Message-----
From: shoeb [mailto:shoeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2004 1:02 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Exchange is sending Blank
messages..........wierd Problem.

I have problem in my exchange 2003 server on windows 2000 domain. When
sending text messages, the users receives as a blank, nothing in the
body. I even tried to delete and create new smtp connector but still the
same problem.

Internal mails are working fine. The problem is only when sending it

For the incoming mails from the internet, it also has a problem. It
receives the mail but doesn't shows into the mailboxes.

There is nothing in the pickup folder too for the delivery. Couldnot
figure out where the mails are going

Urgent help needed in this regard.
Best Regards

Shoeb Khan

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking: Leading
Network Software Directory:

or used by any person other than the recipient named above.

unlawful. Optimum IT Solutions Ltd disclaims any liability for any action taken
in connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed in this
E-Mail are not necessarily those of Optimum IT Solutions Ltd or its
subsidiaries or affiliates.