Exchange is sending Blank messages..........wierd Problem.

  • From: "shoeb" <shoeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 21:02:10 +0400

Hi,

I have problem in my exchange 2003 server on windows 2000 domain. When
sending text messages, the users receives as a blank, nothing in the
body. I even tried to delete and create new smtp connector but still the
same problem.

Internal mails are working fine. The problem is only when sending it
externally.

For the incoming mails from the internet, it also has a problem. It
receives the mail but doesn't shows into the mailboxes.

There is nothing in the pickup folder too for the delivery. Couldnot
figure out where the mails are going

Urgent help needed in this regard.
.
Best Regards