Exchange is not syncing with Office on the Web

  • From: "Phil Marano" <pmarano@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 08:38:35 -0600

I have an issue with a couple of users in particular on our network. Any
messages that are sent to them are viewable online using Office on the web
but once they downloaded to their local outlook inboxes they disappear off
of Office on the web. Also these same user inboxes are not syncing their
contacts and calandar events that are in their local outlook inbox with
office on the web.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!!

Phil