RE: Exchange interaction with DC Schema

  • From: "Julio Danoviz" <jedanoviz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 12:08:05 -0300

Joe, if your planning to test Exchange 2000 I suggest you to install it in a
lab environment, where you can "play" with the product at will without
affecting your production environment.

Now, if you have already installed it in a production enviroment, and decided
to uninstall it you shouldn't suffer any weird problems... but if it is
possible I would rollback to the original state using the system state backup.
Be carefull if you do so because you will lose any changes done to Active
Directory after that backup!

Regards,

Julio