Exchange in an ASP enviroment

  • From: "Ravesh" <ravesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 13:07:27 -0600

I have an ASP enviroment that has multiple domains that are configured in
the recipient policy of exchange 2000. The exchange servers all site hands
all external mail to domains not listed in the recipient policy to a
MailMarshall server. I recently removed a domain ( the
recipient policy of this exchange server. I setup an entirely new
independant enviroment and changed the mailmarshall server to redirect all
traffic for to the new hosted exchange server in the new
enviroment. I currently have no problems sending and recieving mail from
all domains outside my ASP environment. From the new enviroment a can send
mail to the ASP environment. However any mail sent from the ASP enviroment
to never reaches the new hosted exchange server. The mail
seems to stay in the ASP enviroment and think that the domain is local.
the mail does not get to the Mailmarshall server. Any suggestion?