Exchange functions on the DC

  • From: "Chris Nielsen" <cnielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 11:56:52 -0600

I have two DC's in my site, one of which is my Exchange server. In all ways
that I can I've made the other DC the "PDC" and typically do all AD
operations on that non-Exchange box. (I really just have the Exchange box
set up as a DC for failover/backup, etc.) Unfortunately, my main DC doesn't
have any of the Exchange functionality for use in AD Users and Computers -
such as deleting/creating/moving user mailboxes.

Is there something I can install or run to get these Exchange functions so
that I can continue to use my main DC for all my AD operations?

Thanks.

Chris Nielsen

Systems Administrator

New Dawn Technologies