Exchange cannot send to some domains

  • From: "William England" <william@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 19:55:22 +0200

Hi

Up till this AM our Exchange 2003 using to use a smart host and send all
mails to our ISP for delivery.

Due to changes at the ISP we cannot use them as a smart host for the
volume we currently have.

So in the SMTP Advanced we entered the DNS IP of the ISP and removed the
smart host. The majority of domains get delivered no problem except
'magnet.mt' and 'mdrt.org' which remain in the queue. (or at least these
are the problem domains so far). Since an nslookup for these domains
does not show in issue can you please advise.

William