RE: Exchange brick level backup - anyone?

  • From: Dêniz Feital (Chiptek) <dfeital@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 12:01:07 -0300

        Well, I think everybody has a point about this topic.

        Anyway, we wont be able to go anywhere talking about it here, in
this Exchange List. Microsoft is a company like many others, with great
things and lots of problems as well. The difference is its making billions
of dollars, and somehow it causes curiosity, angry, love, passion and so on.

        Lets Microsoft and Linux apart here, and learn a little bit about
Exchange, the focus, mine at least.