Exchange behind ISA w/ SSL

  • From: "Chris Rollison" <crollison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 16:50:24 -0600

I have finally got everything going on my exchange server on the internal
network.  I'm wanting to publish it through my ISA server, but I'm running
into questions with SSL.  I setup certificate services on my Exchange box
to create the certificate for SSL for OWA.  How do I get that certificate
onto the ISA box without installing certificate services on my ISA
machine.  I don't want to do this because I will have to change the ISA
machine's domain later and I don't want to disrupt the certificate.

Thanks for the help if any.