[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange and virtualization

  • From: "Kamuni, Prabhakar" <Prabhakar.Kamuni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 14:17:05 -0000

As per my understanding MS will not support Exchange on Vmware/ESX which
ever version :-)

But I think when MS release HYPER-V they will support Exchange on
virtualization.

Cheers!!!

Prabhu

  Thanks and Regards

PRABHAKAR KAMUNI |  ECG- De Beers Project | Tech Lead

Unisys Global Services India  |  135/1 Residency Road  |  Bangalore |
Business Phone +91 4159 4828|Net 759 4828

Mobile: 0091-9945333367

and its attachments from all computers.