RE: Exchange and the Windows Firewall

  • From: "John T \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 08:27:55 -0800

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

I wish I could go back and amend my post stating any software firewall on
the server should not be used.

On the computer software firewalls are alright for home users and laptops
who can not always afford the separate firewall box, a separate full
featured firewall is a necessity for a company, SBS not withstanding.

John T

eServices For You