Exchange and AD integration

  • From: taufik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 18:57:13 -0700

Dear All...

I'm having a problem with Exchange 2000 that i have
installed it on top of Active Directory...

Well, this is the situation...

First, I've installed W2Kserver, then i migrate the users
from NT4 domain into this W2Kserver using Pointdav
migration tools.

Then I run dcpromo to installed AD. Now the AD is working

Later, I've installed Exchange 2000 on the same machine
with AD.

The Problem.
All the users that was created does not have the features
of Exchange 2000 (i.e. the Email Addresses and Exchange
General) but I have the Exchange Features. (from the user

What should I do? how should I make all the created users
have exchange account other then recreate all the user
account all over again?

To All...Thank you for your help in advance.