Exchange advice

  • From: "Michelle Bartie" <mbartie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 19:33:28 -0400

I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction.  I am looking
for Exchange Server experts that would be interested in working on small
telecommuting projects such as technical authoring and editing,
interviewing, and micro-consulting.   Could you suggest any Exchange job
boards or sites where I could reach Exchange professionals?  If you would
like to learn about the opportunities to provide advice you can go to
http://www.reviewnet.net/expert-apply.  Thanks in advance for your
assistance.  I hope this is not too much of an intrusion on your board.

Michelle Bartie

mbartie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://expert.reviewnet.net <http://expert.reviewnet.net/>

www.reviewnet.net <http://www.reviewnet.net/>