RE: Exchange advanced tap is missing

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 21:32:26 -0500

While you are in Active Directory Users and Computers go to the View menu
and select Advanced Features and you should then see the Exchange Advanced
Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Tel:  585 586 3890
Fax: 585 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
Visit for valuable information about Microsoft Exchange