Exchange address export

  • From: Bradley Giesbrecht <bgiesbre@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 10:37:29 +0000

Alas, I'm using Exchange 5.5.

When I do the recipients export to .cvs and check all the box's I do not get
all the smtp email address's, only the mailbox address.

I am moving to a new exchange server and we want to do house keeping before
we transition. This server has had many Admin.'s and Users come and go and
we want a list of all email address, regardless of whether they are DL's,
SMTP, ccMail, what ever. if it is excepted and processed by this server then
we want to take a look at it.

I was thinking of turning on LDAP long enough for me to get a list. Would
this show Distribution List's?

I have to believe a list id email address's processed by an Exchange Server
this is not an uncommon desire.

Maybe a script that works for 5.5?

I am probably missing something obvious.

Thanks,
Brad