Exchange Wont Backup

  • From: "Mike Chandler" <mike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 03:19:53 -0600

i use win2000 backup utility to purge the MDBDATA files, however last
night the option to backup the exchange server was greyed out? when i
click on the + symbol to display the server it asks me to enter the server
name. I have never had to do this before? I enter \\DSERVER but it says
server is unavailable. Everything is working fine on the server but i am
soon going to run out of space and need to get this fixed fairly quickly.

Has anyone had this problem before and know of a fix?

Thanks for your help guys.

Kind Regards,

Mike Chandler.