RE: Exchange Version

  • From: "Nef Perez" <nperez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 15:14:48 -0400

Is that automatic? Mine is unchecked. What will happen if I check it?
Thanks Mark.


 

 


-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Fugatt [mailto:mark@xxxxxxxxx] 
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 11:11 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Exchange Version

AD: Get Thawte's New Step-by-Step SSL Guide for MSIIS: 
http://www.msexchange.org/thawte/

Open the Properties for the server in Exchange System Manager, if you
see the 
checkbox "This is a front-end server" then you are running Enterprise,
if you 
dont see the checkbox then you are running Standard.

Mark Fugatt
MCT, MCSE, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Rochester, NY
Tel: 585 586 3890
Fax: 585 249 0316
www.4mcts.com

---------- Original Message -----------
From: "Nef Perez" <nperez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 11:43:06 -0400
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Exchange Version

> AD: Get Thawte&#8217;s New Step-by-Step SSL Guide for MSIIS: 
> http://www.msexchange.org/thawte/
> 
> I have exchange 2000.
> 
>  
> 
>  
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mark Fugatt [mailto:mark@xxxxxxxxx] 
> Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 10:21 AM
> To: [ExchangeList]
> Subject: [exchangelist] Re: Exchange Version
> 
> AD: Get Thawte's New Step-by-Step SSL Guide for MSIIS: 
> http://www.msexchange.org/thawte/
> 
> It depends on what version of Exchange your running (5.5, 2000 or 
> 2003)
> 
> Mark Fugatt
> MCT, MCSE, Microsoft Exchange MVP
> Pentech Office Solutions Inc
> Rochester, NY
> Tel: 585 586 3890
> Fax: 585 249 0316
> www.4mcts.com
> 
> ---------- Original Message -----------
> From: "NPerez" <nperez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 08:12:01 -0600
> Subject: [exchangelist] Exchange Version
> 
> > AD: Get Thawte&#8217;s New Step-by-Step SSL Guide for MSIIS: 
> > http://www.msexchange.org/thawte/
> > How can I find out what version of Exchange I have? I want to find 
> > out if I have the Enterprise version or not. Thnx
> > 
> > Get Thawte&#8217;s New Step-by-Step SSL Guide for MSIIS
> > Find out how to test, purchase, and install a Thawte Digital 
> > Certificate on your MSIIS web server:
> http://www.msexchange.org/thawte/
> > 
> > ------------------------------------------------------
> > You are currently subscribed to this ISAserver.org Discussion List 
> > as: mark@xxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-
> > exchangelist-802537Y@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> ------- End of Original Message -------
> 
> Get Thawte's New Step-by-Step SSL Guide for MSIIS
> Find out how to test, purchase, and install a Thawte Digital
Certificate
> on your MSIIS web server: 
> http://www.msexchange.org/thawte/
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------
> You are currently subscribed to this ISAserver.org Discussion List 
> as: nperez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe send a blank email to 
> $subst('Email.Unsub')
> 
> Get Thawte&#8217;s New Step-by-Step SSL Guide for MSIIS
> Find out how to test, purchase, and install a Thawte Digital 
> Certificate on your MSIIS web server:
http://www.msexchange.org/thawte/
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------
> You are currently subscribed to this ISAserver.org Discussion List 
> as: mark@xxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-
> exchangelist-802537Y@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
------- End of Original Message -------


Get Thawte's New Step-by-Step SSL Guide for MSIIS
Find out how to test, purchase, and install a Thawte Digital Certificate
on your MSIIS web server: 
http://www.msexchange.org/thawte/

------------------------------------------------------
You are currently subscribed to this ISAserver.org Discussion List as:
nperez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe send a blank email to
$subst('Email.Unsub')



Other related posts: