RE: Exchange System Manager

  • From: "Taylor, George" <gtaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 08:14:29 -0700

You are correct, it shows absolutly everything as an item, including deleted
stuff.  It's real easy to have an empty mailbox and ESM show several hundred
items, could be anything from deleted emails, appointments, contacts, etc...

George Taylor
Systems Programmer
Regional Health Inc.

De: kimiagar [mailto:kimiagar1974@xxxxxxxxxxx] Enviado el: miércoles, 22 de
febrero de 2006 14:16
Para: [ExchangeList]
CC: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: [exchangelist] Exchange System Manager

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi All,
Could you please tell why there is difference between statistics in items that
is shown in Exchange System Manager and One the user's mailbox item. In
Exchange System Manager it shows that there are about 40 items but the user
just see 2 or 3 new emails. This user checks his mailbox from OWA.
Any Help will be greatly appreciated.
Kimiagar.