[ExchangeList] Exchange System Manager

  • From: "syed faizan" <syed.faizan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 18:31:15 +0100

I am unable to open system manager it gives me an error which i've attached.Any idea what might be the issue
I've full exchange rights along with Enterprise Admins,Schema Admins and Domain Admins rights
It says "There is no microsoft Exchange Organisation in that Domain,Id no c1030a8c Exchange system Manager"
Urgent help would be appreciated, though i'm able to make changes in Exchange Tabs from Active Directory
It's opening from other exchange admin id's but not from mine.