Exchange Services Group

  • From: "Harding, Devon" <dharding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 11:53:07 -0400

We've completed our 5.5 migration; we're now 2003 native, but the group
'Exchange Services' still exists.  Is it safe to remove this group?
It's listed in the security tab of ALL exchange servers.

Devon Harding

Windows Systems Engineer

Southern Wine & Spirits - BSG

This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient
and may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use or distribution of
the information included in the message and any attachments is
notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this
message and any attachments.  Thank You.