Exchange Servers

  • From: "Elias, Delores" <delias@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 11:43:32 -0400

I have two Exchange Servers in the same site.  I have moved a couple of
mailboxes from the first server to the second.  For the last few days we've
had this problem where we don't get any mail.  I look in the queues and I
can see where the outgoing mail is still sitting there but nothing in the
incoming queues.  I usually have to restart the second server (W2k SP3, Ex
5.5 SP4) in order for the mail to start coming in.  Has anyone ever run into
this problem before?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Delores