RE: Exchange Server mode, does not leave a copy in the server

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 16:45:04 -0400

Tools / Options / Mail setup / E-mail Accounts / Change or View /

Deliver new E-mail to the following location:

Specify "Mailbox - username"
The other choice is a PST file.  Do not choose it.

Now all mail will be delivered to and stored on your Exchange server.  That
is a preferred way of doing things.

If users must also have a local copy for when they are offline, configure
the Exchange account and put a check-mark in "use cached Exchange mode".

Carl