Exchange Server customization and troubleshooting

  • From: "Mike Wik" <mwik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:42:40 -0700

I am looking for an experienced firm/individual in Exchange 2000/Outlook
in the downtown Chicago area that can assist me with some customization
and troubleshooting.  Its seems easy to find someone who can install
Exchange but many lack an indepth knowledge of customizing the application
for my needs.  We are having numourous problems with public folders,
appointments vanishing from calendars, etc.

Any referals would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks