[ExchangeList] Exchange Server at Multiple Locations

  • From: "Mitul Zaveri" <mitul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 13:51:13 +0530

Hi All:

I have a situation where we would like to have Exchange Server at 2
locations. We currently have Exchange Server in U.S and plan to host one
more Server in India. Users will be same at both locations. We would like a
provisioning where users can access their mailboxes at either locations and
access their mails. For e.g. In case a User is in U.S he will access the
mailboxes from U.S server while if he is India he will access the server
from India Server.

Hence I would like to know whether the above given scenario is possible to
implement. If yes how do we maintain data consistency at both locations.

Thanks & Regards

Mitul Zaveri

notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are
not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses.
NetMagic Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize
this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any
virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before
opening the e-mail or attachment. NetMagic Solutions Pvt. Ltd. reserves the
right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this
e-mail address.

Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the NetMagic
Solutions Pvt. Ltd.'s e-mail system.