RE: Exchange Server Redundancy

  • From: "Sonny Willis" <SWillis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 09:40:26 -0600

I have had good success using a product called NeverFail.  It does
exactly that, duplicating not only the Exchange piece, but also the OS
and other critical applications so that a failure of the primary
triggers a failover to the secondary server.  Check out the literature
at www.neverfailgroup.com.

Sonny

  _____