RE: Exchange Server Problems

  • From: "Elias, Delores" <delias@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 12:22:57 -0400

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Deshwal Chand [mailto:chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 10:53 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Exchange Server Problems

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi,

>>Some users receive a message that their logon credentials are incorrect
(which is not true) when trying to access Outlook (which is 2000)

This may happen when the windows95/98 machines are not in the same domain,
which the W2K server is in. W2K needs all the three crednetials match
DOMAIN\USER ID and Password. When such machines try to access w2k, they do
not send domain parameter correctly.

Rgrds,

Chand Deshwal